Wine By The Glass
- BIRCHGROVE Chardonnay – AUSTRALIA
A soft and fruit driven white with intense varietal characters of peach and melon ending with mineral notes.
- VINA TOLDOS Chardonnay Valley Sauvignon Blanc – CHILE
Light clear yellow color. Aromas of fresh Orange and grape fruit. Vibrant with a crispy finish.
- SAN SILVESTRO Chardonnay Piemonte DOC – ITALIA
Nose of Lemon and Lime citrus with lited romas of passion fruits. Crisp citrus palate with hints of stone fruits.
- Le PIOPE Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie IGT – ITALY
Balance bouquet with notes of apple and white peach. Crisp, Fresh and harmonious on the palate.
- FERNBIRD Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Cuvee Signature – NEW ZELAND
A Melody of restrained tropical fruits, balanced with the acidity of citrus or passion fruit and traditional Marlborough grassiness. Herbal tones mouth filling zest and balance.
- BIRCHGROVE Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon – AUSTRALIA
A soft supple red with a fruit driven bouquet of ripe cherry, plum and violet with cedar overtones.
- VINA TOLDOS Colchagua Valley Cabernet Sauvignon – CHILE
A medium to full-boodied wine with ripe berries and plums flavours blended with fine notes of chocolate and mocha. Well balanced, exhibits sweet tannins and a velvety finish.
- SAN SILVESTRO Barbera Piemonte DOC – ITALIA
Aromas of blueberry, cherry and ripe red fruits. Elegant and well balanced with supple tannins.
- PEPA NERA Nera Primitivo di Puglia IGT – ITALIA
Medium to full-boodied with a distinct fruit-leather character and strong tannins.
- DUCA SARGENTO Nero D’Avola Terre Siciliane IGT – ITALIA
Medium boodie with warm and supple tannins
- LES PINS D’AUBANE Grenache / Cinsault – France
A lot of red berries aroma like strawberry and raspberry. A tasty and velvety mouthfeel, some liquorice in the finish.
- PERLINO Prosecco Extra Dry – ITALIA
Pale straw yellow color , fine and persistent Bubbles. Fresh bouquet with intense aromatic notes, Harmoniou, full and somooth with a pleasant aftertaste.